Founding Partner & Chief Education Officer
Jeff is one of the Co-Founders of Über Operations and an Expert Integration Consultant (Analyst/Developer/Architect). A graduate of The Florida State University, Jeff has worked in health care IT and data integration for 13 years. He has worked with public health and private health care organizations that have implemented enterprise solutions including:
- Enterprise Integration Architecture
- Hospital EPIC/Cloverleaf Interface Implementation
- Health Information Exchange
- Electronic Lab Reporting
- Enterprise File Encryption/Transport Solution
- Public Health Reporting
- CDC Public Health Information Network (PHIN) Project
- EPIC Bridges Certified
Jeff has worked with public health clients such as the National Cancer Institute, Florida DOH, Texas DSHS, CDC, and the Association of Public Health Labs. In addition, Jeff has worked with private health care clients including Mayo Medical Laboratories, Valley Medical Center, HIE Networks, University of Washington, Catholic Health Partners.
Listen to Jeff Couch present at the CDC PHIN Conf 2008
Frans de Wet
Founding Partner and Chief Financial Officer
Frans attended the University of Pretoria in South Africa where he obtained a Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering. He has more than 15 years of experience in management, analysis, design, and development roles including mission critical software development and data integration for the military and health arenas. He currently specializes in Healthcare Data Integration solutions. Frans has several high-profile clients like the Florida Department of Health, Dynamic Health, and Trinity Healthcare. Frans is also responsible for Uber's Research and Development arm, which is currently focused on providing Health Information Service Provider (HISP) offerings. Frans is certified in EPIC Bridges. He is fluent in Afrikaans, English, and baby talk.
- Learn more about the Electronic Lab Surveillance Message (ELSM) project led by Frans.
- Frans is leading Uber's Direct Project R&D. Learn more here.
- Frans awarded a Davis Productivity Award for his work with the Florida Dept of Health.
Managing Member and Chief Operating Officer
Marketing himself as a "creative problem solver," John brings more than 20 years of IT consulting experience to the Über Operations group. Since 2000, John's primary focus has been in health care and encompasses all facets of Data Integration including HL7 messaging, X12 Hipaa billing, physician/community portals, Electronic Medical Records, Enterprise Master Person Indexes, and more. John retains certifications for two of the leading Data Integration engines and has development experience with many of the remaining ones.
- Listen to John be interviewed by the Tallahassee Latino Professional Association.
- Mirth presentation to the PHLIP Community.
- John presenting "How to use tech to benefit your business" at the Tallahassee Business Summit (Part 1 , 2, 3 )
Eduardo Gonzalez Loumiet, MBA, PMP, CPHIMS
Managing Director and Senior Project Manager
Eduardo is responsible for all of the company's worldwide sales and operations. Eduardo plays a key role in the continued development of the company's strategic growth including partnership and supplier relationships, ensuring flexibility in response to an increasingly demanding marketplace. Eduardo, a native of Miami, Florida, attended Loyola University, New Orleans, earning a Bachelor's degree in Finance and Computer Science. He received his MBA from the University of Miami, where he was the recipient of the Recognized Student of the Year Award. He has worked in the services industry for over 10 years managing multi-million dollar enterprise technology projects and business continuity strategies. Eduardo is fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese and has traveled on business to over 15 countries. Eduardo is a member of HIMSS Latino Community (CPHIMS certified), Project Management Institute (PMP certified), Florida Hispanic Professional Association, and the University of Miami Alumni Association. Eduardo also manages several high profile health IT projects like the APHL/CDC Hub and Pandemic Influenza project between the state of Florida, Texas and the CDC.
- Eduardo presenting the PHLIP RnR Hub Project at the CDC PHIN Conf 2009.
- Eduardo interviewed by the Tallahassee Latino Professional Association.
- LiveMeeting recording of Eduardo presenting to the CDC InfoLinks Community of Practice on the Pandemic Influenza Project.
- Eduardo moderating a Health IT panel at the United States Capitol.
- Being interviewed by ABC27HD on the 2011 Business & Entrepreneurship Summit, sponsored by Uber Operations.
- Eduardo mentioned in Government Health IT article.
- Eduardo named 40 under 40 Top Entrepreneur by 850 Business Magazine.
- Eduardo and Uber Operations profiled in the Hispanic Executive magazine.